Are you planning to upgrade the bathroom in your Adelaide home? It’s important to choose the best bathroom design that meets your needs, and these ideas and tips can help you. Let’s get started!
- Plan for Efficiency – Every bathroom must have plumbing, vent stacks, and water lines. Typical floor plans use one, two, or three walls. Therefore, it’s best to talk to a professional about which is right for you.
- Versatility – Your bathroom design in Adelaide should be versatile and flexible to handle everyday needs and things that might pop up unexpectedly. Likewise, you want it to work for you now and in the future.
- Focus on the Sink – You need a sink style that meets your needs. Typically, integral ones are one piece and contain the vanity counter. This will help you wipe away messes and rinse them down the drain.
- Lighting – Most people focus more on the aesthetics of the bathroom design in Adelaide. However, you have to think about the lighting because you’ll likely need to see well to put on makeup, wash your face, and perform other ablutions.
- Statement Piece – The bathtub or shower system is an integral aspect of your bathroom design in Adelaide. Make a statement with something over-the-top. Whether you enjoy baths or prefer to shower, you can create beauty that pairs well with functionality.
- The Cabinetry – Most bathrooms are small, so you might have to get creative to add storage space. However, if you can, make sure to have plenty of cabinets to store towels, washcloths, cleaning supplies, and everything else you’ll need for the space.
- Color – While you might be more on the fixtures and items you put in the bathroom, you also have to consider the colors. Choose blues and neutrals to help you wake up and calm down.
Get Help with Your Bathroom Design in Adelaide
Don’t worry if you’re not a great designer; you don’t have to be. Adelaide Bathrooms has a team of professionals to help with your bathroom design in Adelaide. You’ll be impressed with the ideas and shocked at the transformation after it happens.